Автор Тема: Information about some old and rare CD  (Прочитано 14387 раз)

Оффлайн jnfernal

• Новичок
    • Просмотр профиля
Information about some old and rare CD
« : 20 Январь 2014, 20:28:50 »
Today in Helsinki I found a selaed copy of the Monomakh/Krasnaya Ploshchad "Russian Hard Rock" CD (for 1 euro!)...as I am on travel, I don't want to open it before I come back to Italy.
Do you know if it is an original edition or if there is any unauthorized editions on the market? To me, it looks original (cover, back cover, weight) but maybe it can be an unauthorized edition which I am not aware of

Plus, I am searching for the following CDs but I have no idea if they really exist or they are just some online-downloadable versions, do you have any information?

-Kruiz: Veteranyi roka (Muza) ... though it was made in 2000, it seems unavailabe anywhere. SoI doubt it is a "real" cd or just a downloadable edition

-Kruiz: Zheleznyij Rok (1996 edition). By the (few) photos I saw online, it seems a cheap CDR with poor paper quality. But, again: is this a silver printed CD or not? It is interesting beause of the 8 live tracks

-Most (not Kalinov Most!): Legendyi russkogo roka. I saw it on their webpage but I haven't seen it anywhere else. It looks like a photoshopped image (the logo is a bit blurred) applied on a generic blue-cover of the "Legendyi russkogo roka" serie. I like this band so much and there are a couple of songs not available on the official CD reissue (which I have) and there is no trace of it in any website talking about the LRR serie
Also there are other Most cds listed on their website but they look like download-only editions.

-Autodafe: Na beregu reki Agdam (Antrop Records). I haven't seen proof of its "real" existece anywhere, despite Antrop Records is a very well known and well-distributed label. Once again: is it just a download-only version, a cdr or what?

-Chernyij Obelisk: One More day/Chernyij obelisk 5 (Misteriya Zvuka): Metal-Archives says the CD edition has 4 bonus tracks (Perfect Day, Who Cares and 2 versions of One More Day) but the edition I always see has only 2 bonus tracks:
http://www.metal-archives.com/albums/%D0%A7%D1%91%D1%80%D0%BD%D1%8B%D0%B9_%D0%9E%D0%B1%D0%B5%D0%BB%D0%B8%D1%81%D0%BA/One_More_Day/3588

Is there another variant with 4 bonus tracks, same as (for example) Чёрный Кофе ‎– Приди И Всё Возьми (edition with 9 and edition with 10 tracks, same cover) ?

Plus I found also the "Rok Panorama 86" Vol. 2 Lp similar to this edition (without the number "2" on the cover):

http://www.discogs.com/Various-%D0%9F%D0%B0%D0%BD%D0%BE%D1%80%D0%B0%D0%BC%D0%B0-86-%D0%A4%D0%B5%D1%81%D1%82%D0%B8%D0%B2%D0%B0%D0%BB%D1%8C-%D0%9C%D0%BE%D0%BB%D0%BE%D0%B4%D0%B5%D0%B6%D0%BD%D0%BE%D0%B9-%D0%9F%D0%BE%D0%BF%D1%83%D0%BB%D1%8F%D1%80%D0%BD%D0%BE%D0%B9-%D0%9C%D1%83%D0%B7%D1%8B%D0%BA/release/5168011

But my edition has white labels instead of red labels. What is this? Unofficial? There is no trace of this edition on Discogs

Оффлайн Necrodictator

• Постоялец
    • Просмотр профиля
Re: Information about some old and rare CD
« Ответ #1 : 20 Январь 2014, 23:15:13 »
Monomakh/Krasnaya Ploshchad "Russian Hard Rock"...
Do you know if it is an original edition or if there is any unauthorized editions on the market?
"One of the first Soviet laser discs [...], released by Melodija in 1990". So guess it's original, and it has both albums by each bands. Is it this cover?

Kruiz: Veteranyi roka

"In 2001 "Veterany Rocka" CD has been released, which was recorded with participation of two EVM musicians. [...]"
"It's actually not really a new album, but EVM recording from 1988. All songs were included on 1988 EVM tape album [...] Who and why decided to release it as Kruiz - I don't know"
A. Monin

Оффлайн jnfernal

• Новичок
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #2 : 20 Январь 2014, 23:41:40 »
Yes, it is that album, but it seems strange to find it in Finland, still sealed and for 1 euro (ok, it was a second hand shop) ... so I thought it was a bootleg or an unauthorized re/release. But it looks original: paper looks quite "old" and it is heavy like old cds

"Veteranyi roka".....is it easy to find? Maybe it os not the best Kruiz album ever (ok, EVM, side project, hard rock) but there are 2-3 songs that I like.

Оффлайн Куликов Виталий

• Администратор
  • Ветеран
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #3 : 20 Январь 2014, 23:59:36 »
Yes, it is that album, but it seems strange to find it in Finland, still sealed and for 1 euro (ok, it was a second hand shop) ... so I thought it was a bootleg or an unauthorized re/release. But it looks original: paper looks quite "old" and it is heavy like old cds

"Veteranyi roka".....is it easy to find? Maybe it os not the best Kruiz album ever (ok, EVM, side project, hard rock) but there are 2-3 songs that I like.

I think that you are just lucky man because of finding that rare Monomakh CD sealed for 1 euro. It's oroginal because russian pirates still haven't make an illegal copy of it. In Russia it is very hard to find this CD, or possible but very expensive.

"VETERany ROKa" is really existing album and some of my friends have it. I hold it ibn my hands and it is silver-printed CD with professional 4 pages booklet. But it is very HTF album.

About MOST - Legendy russkogo roka - it is 100% fake. This "album" never existed.

Kruiz - Zheleznyi Rok (1996) is cheap CDR with printed cover.

Autodafe - I don't know

Black Obelisk - One More Day has only one edition with 2 bonus tracks. On metal-archives there is a mistake. CD has only 10 tracks.

About Panorama-86 i think that this is another print or another factory.
« Последнее редактирование: 21 Январь 2014, 00:45:57 от Куликов Виталий »
Harcolni kell, menni es meg nem allni! (c) Ossian

Оффлайн jnfernal

• Новичок
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #4 : 21 Январь 2014, 02:54:33 »
thanx for your answer! so better keeping the new edition on Rarited CD for the Zheleznyi Rok CD!

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24