Автор Тема: The Complete* Encyclopedia Of FirstWaveOfEasternHeavyMetal Singles  (Прочитано 16678 раз)

Оффлайн The Corroseum

• Новичок
    • Просмотр профиля
    • The Corroseum
I've finally finished this project of cataloging old (late 70's – early 90's) Heavy Metal 7” singles from the old Eastern Bloc, including 14 singles from the old CCCP. I think I have found all CCCP titles that exist, but I'd really appreciate some feedback on this from people in the know. Anything you think is missing? Errors that need fixing? Cheers for your input!

http://thecorroseum.com/features/eastern7s/index.html
Onward And Eastward!

Оффлайн Necrodictator

• Постоялец
    • Просмотр профиля

Оффлайн Куликов Виталий

• Администратор
  • Ветеран
    • Просмотр профиля
Missing are (for the first look):

Corpse - Remembrance Of Cold Embodiments (7'' EP, 1993, Final Holocaust) death
Nekrok.i.l.l.dozer - Misunderstood (7'' EP, 1993, Final Holocaust) grindcore
Mad Force - Mix-up (7'' EP, 1994) funk metal
МОСКВА - Игра в любовь/За миллион лет до нашей эры (7" ЕР, 1982, Мелодия) hard rock, feat. members
of Gorky Park

and lot of pop-hard band ЗЕМЛЯНЕ's vinyl EPs exists if you need this music style
Harcolni kell, menni es meg nem allni! (c) Ossian

Оффлайн The Corroseum

• Новичок
    • Просмотр профиля
    • The Corroseum
Thanx for the feedback :)
The reason I have not featured any Death/Black/Grind stuff is because I consider it a separate scene, that exploded in the early/mid 90's. I don't listen to stuff like that so much these days, so I don't feel qualified to review or research it. This is the reason CORPSE, NEKROK.I.L.L.DOZER and similar releases are not featured.

I've heard about the MAD FORCE 7", but haven't found any clips or mp3s of it. Since I read it's Funk "Metal" I did not include it since a style like that is more part of the 90's alternative rock scene than the Metal scene. There are a few other examples of "groovy/modern thrash" from the same period but different countries that I also have excluded. I would like to hear it though, just to be sure.

I found some МОСКВА and ЗЕМЛЯНЕ clips on youtube.  МОСКВА sounded more prog/jazz rock to me than hard rock so I don't think it fits. The ЗЕМЛЯНЕ songs I heard were too much pop to belong.

Finally the Yugoslavian EVIL BLOOD 7", I'm sure it was never released back in the 80's/90's, if at all.

Hope this doesn't sound too negative - I really still appreciate this sort of tips! Also, if any translations of Russian song titles looks bad , please let me know.
Onward And Eastward!

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24